Thursday, April 29, 2010

Past Crafts: Felt Flowers

Hello Dear Readers,
I'm sorry that it's been an entire week since I have last posted, but it has been a busy week! Anyways, If you hadn't already noticed, I really really enjoy felt. As a result, I make a lot of crafts with felt. I'm not much of girly girl, therefore I don't usually like flowers. BUT! When flowers are made of felt, I love them. 
I found the idea for these flowers in a crafting book somewhere- except the book used leather for the petals. Anyways, my friend Kelsey and I took a stab at them. Kelseys were really cute but I don't have a picture of them :(. This is what mine turned out like:


I was shopping at old navy one day and I saw these adorable sweaters with fabric flowers on them. Yes, they were cute, but no, I did not have the money to spend 30 dollars on one. So, I came home, and I crafted up some felt flowers that I can attach to my sweaters that I already own!



I want to make more and use different colors of felt or even some regular fabric. But I haven't gotten around to it yet. 
Besides these flowers looking cute on sweaters, I discovered that they are versatile and look cute in hair, as well! Take a look:



I should be crafting a lot this next week because it's finals week and that means I'll be needing some procrastination. So hopefully, I will be posting again soon. 
E

No comments:

Post a Comment