Monday, April 12, 2010

Past Crafts: Hair Pieces

I love doing fun things with my hair because I have some interesting hair that does not always look good. Therefore, I make up for it by wearing cute hair pieces. I can usually be pretty creative with these sorts of projects- I have used paper, fabric, paint, felt, buttons, etc. 

These first two are fabric covered. I have used this fabric on several different things...this shirt for example.

I made this one with paper- I just backed it with cardboard to make it stronger.

I LOVE dinosaurs. So I cut out a dino from some scrapbook paper I had and modpodged it onto paper, and painted the edges. 

I'm also mildly obsessed with buttons and felt. This is one of the first hair ties I made. 

Another colorful hair tie.

And lastly, a simple hair clip to jazz up my boring hair. 

Perhaps I will continue posting pictures of hair pieces I make in the future. But for now, happy crafting!

E


No comments:

Post a Comment