Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So much excitement!

BREAKING NEWS: I made my FIRST EVER ring tonight! It's my dream come true. As you all know, I LOVE wearing rings and i wear them everyday. I have always wanted to make my own ring. Tonight, as a result of a VERY slow night at Ben Franklin, I took a stab at making a ring. 
Now, I'm in love with my new ring. See:


How awesome is it? I know, I know. 

It's not perfection, but hey, it's my first handmade ring. I love love love the stone. 

In other important news, the Bopsy Barn is in the works. My Bopsy Barn partner (Kelsey) and I will be posting about it on Friday. And this blog is no longer my blog, it's Kelsey and my blog (yayyayay!) 
Anyways, here are some of the crafts I have done lately. Sorry I've been so crappy at posting. 

A new flower headband. Thanks to bernie for photographing this. 


Kelsey's adorable yo-yo dress. it's awesome, I know. 

Annnndddd lastly, a belt that I made recently out of canvas and splatter painting (I have fallen in love with splatter painting)




Anyways, Kelsey and I will be posting again soon with some info about Bopsy Barn and more! woop woop!

E

4 comments:

  1. 1. I LOVE YOUR RING! So adorable, I'm proud of you for such a successful first attempt!

    2. I am also very impressed at your splatter painting skills (something I have yet to perfect)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ring! It's beautiful! I think I may need an E/Bopsy Barn original ring, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I've been wanting a K/Bopsy Barn bracelet for awhile and haven't seen one. However I do have beautiful K/Bopsy Barn flowers in my vase at school. Gorgeous! Good work girlios.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you finally posted again!
    That ring is pretty neat, I love the stone as well!
    You guys should have a Bobsy Barn introduction post introducing yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with maria, that way when you are famous people can look back at your first couple of blog posts and figure out who you are :) (also i have hinted at maria that i would LOVE a handmade ring... i think its a fabulous idea!!!)

    ReplyDelete