Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A looksie of my past crafts: Card Making

Today, I shall blog about the crafts that I have done in the past month or so. I'm going to only do the ones that I really like. But first, I must explain something about my crafting abilities: I'm not very good. I would say that I know how to do a little bit of everything, but I'm not super good at one particular thing. I'm also TERRIBLE at drawing, which really puts a hold on several crafts for me.

My crafting days started when I started working at a craft store (go figure!), Ben Franklin Crafts in the good ol' Iowa City, Iowa. I started with whimpy jewelry, knitting, and card making. Card making is something that I especially love, and my mom does too. I like that we can have a craft that we bond over. We have accumulated a TON of card making materials, and have own own Craft Corner in our basement.
Alas, here are some of the cards I have made in the past:


This is valentine day card from a few years back. I like the vintagey look it has. 


A cute easter card with some of my favorite colors.



Valentines day card. I LOVE that rose paper. 


This is one of my 'mini' cards that I make. I like them a lot. 


A Christmas card from a few years back. Pretty simple. 

Perhaps I will post some more later, but who knows. I'll be back tomorrow with more past crafts!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment